Quavo05

MADE 30K SO FAR FROM THE PHYSICAL CLONED DEBITS

As you all know I have been posting updates on my journey with physical carding/cloning. And I found the emv software and I told y'all how to get it. (From someone at the bank who you can trust its about $10k or more).
Facts is once you get this emv you are "Never broke again". Everything becomes easier. I don't fuck with credit cards no more. I fuck with cooperate debit cards with good money in it. Clone them and encrypt their chip. Easy.

Soon I would be posting a new method on how to use your rich victims fullz details to acquire a centurion black card. Am testing this method and if it works for me I would post it with the prove as usual.....

Thank everyone on this plantium, the creator of this plantain and everything. Early this year I had nothing on me I was down on my ass, but on here I have been able to gain knowledge. Though I may have lost during the journey, I have made it back a lot and am grateful.

God bless you all!!!!!!!!!

On 10/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, Quavo05 said:

As you all know I have been posting updates on my journey with physical carding/cloning. And I found the emv software and I told y'all how to get it. (From someone at the bank who you can trust its about $10k or more).
Facts is once you get this emv you are "Never broke again". Everything becomes easier. I don't fuck with credit cards no more. I fuck with cooperate debit cards with good money in it. Clone them and encrypt their chip. Easy.

Soon I would be posting a new method on how to use your rich victims fullz details to acquire a centurion black card. Am testing this method and if it works for me I would post it with the prove as usual.....

Thank everyone on this plantium, the creator of this plantain and everything. Early this year I had nothing on me I was down on my ass, but on here I have been able to gain knowledge. Though I may have lost during the journey, I have made it back a lot and am grateful.

God bless you all!!!!!!!!!

can you help me get software?

Interesting, I am looking for this software for ages.
How to get it?

dammit this is what i been trying to do. i dont wanna mess with online carding at all i would much rather just get some dumps write em n cashout. The main problem is the emv software. For months i've been trying to find some real soft but everywhere i looked its either a scam or saying the shit is super expensive. and so far nobody that has it is willing to sell it and if they are they want some super high number.