Anubis

TRUSTED Bank Transfers

The staff has verified this service and confirmed it as legit after a test procedure.
The seller paid $500 for Trusted Seller rank, valid until April 12, 2020, renewable every year.
The seller accepted the usage of our Escrow Service.

Carder.TV - Carding Forum #1

It was my first experience. Got $1500 for $500. Anubis answered to all of my dozen questions. Thanks for the patience! Will comeback again soon.

I decided to try this service when i was in a trouble - i got fired. Now i think that was the best thing that happened to me! I could travel and live my best live without any doubt!!!!!! Many thanks for Anubis. He explained me everything very clear and i got my first money in 20 min. People dont think, just write to him!

Worked for several times with this seller. For the second time got a discount. It was really nice. Highly recommend to try!

We started to work about 3 month ago. As a regular customer i got a discount. Thanks a lot for a quick transfers and great service!

I'm totally new in this kind of business and Anubis answered all of my questions. Got my money yesterday and i'm really happy! Come back next week.