Gudin

TRUSTED Sale E-GIFT CARDS 30-35% of the balance

This man knows his job! it’s strange that he just created a topic, after  years of successful work in this area, good luck in futurel🤚

• Thanks 1

Probably every cardertv user is familiar with this seller

I know him for a long time, for 2 years we collaborated

Gifs are sent on time,% competitive! I have never received a refusal to cooperate, does any amount 💪 I think the branch will find a lot of feedbacks since hundreds of people at least once worked with a person!

I wish you good luck and we will work!

• Thanks 1

Top seller Gift Card. Always online, the price is really cheap, the speed is more than the Pentagon server. I highly recommend cooperation with him.

about a year ago a friend gave me a Gudin contact, since then I forgot about the scammers and high price for GIFs.

This seller is almost always in touch, works as quickly as possible. Strongly recommend to work with him.

I’ve been buying for more than a year from one card to 100+, always good price. Every time i order more than 1 i get a discount. There was never any problem :)

I worked with a person for the first time and will express my opinion. The seller really works fast. The required card was not available, I paid for the guarantor, I had the gift card with the agreed face value in 1.5 hours. And the most important thing is%! I worked with other sellers, it turned out that out of the declared 35% some interest was left on the commission, illiquid goods, figuratively speaking. And the result was 40-55% !!! But here Really 25-35 percent of the balance, without any pitfalls! He gets in touch on time, sends the code without delay. I recommend this seller to anyone involved in the implementation of Gift Cards. I want to wish the service further prosperity, there are not many such responsible people on the forum, I will only contact him.

P.S. : I know what I'm saying, because I have worked in this direction with more than one seller of digital products.

Damn i was so glad to work with this man for the first time. I paid for the guarantor, ordered a gift from him and forgot about it. After a couple of hours, the seller himself wrote me and suggested to sent  it to me where i want without further ado. It's nice to deal with such people !! Cool guy