Okul

TRUSTED HOTELS AND FLIGHTS TIKETS FOR 35%

The seller made $860 deposit

The topic is cleaned, I will punish for offtopic in the topic, follow the rules of the section, only reviews.

I worked with Okul and bought tickets more than once. Extremely adequate person, recently rescued me, as one seller strongly framed me. Everything is always clear. Just excellent. Big thanks to Okul for his work

Good day!

One cloudy and dull day, I decided that I need to relax!

There were several sellers' choices, I don’t know why, I stopped at this very moment on this service. Yes, the percentage of the hotel was almost 40%, yes, big, but quality! What is most important and reliable!

I wrote to him, asked all the questions I was interested in and realized that yes - through it you can and should book!

After discussing all the details, Dubai was chosen - yes, yes .. that very difficult Dubai .. also with air tickets!

Okul made a hotel + an air ticket without any problems, there were no problems when registering for a flight there / back, a safe and competent service!

This is not the first time that Okul helps me and my friends with airline tickets, he did everything on time, answered all stupid questions without delay. I recommend everyone to cooperate with this person and we ourselves will contact you again. Thanks again!

I work with this person and am very satisfied. I take from him both hotels and plane tickets. At the airport, there were no questions for me, as well as the hotel administrator. The person is very pleasant in communication, always online (which is very important as for me). At the moment I consider this service the best on the forum. Okul, you are great, I wish you success and only move forward. I recommend to everyone

The first time I rented a car, so there were a lot of questions. The seller explained everything, issued a reservation. Everything went like clockwork.

Thank you, I will contact you again.

The seller made me an urgent order, I’m sure of reliability, now I will order here if I don’t have time to do it myself.
Thanks.

Hello! I must also write few words of gratitude to the seller ..

When I used the service for the first time I was very satisfied!! Everything is fast, without unnecessary questions and problems. No sooner said than done.

Boarding passes have been received. Destination was Istanbul.

There were no problems in Cyprus too, well, apart from my personal incidents here.)

I recommend the seller everyone.

Thank you so much!

I really liked the service, I chose everything, paid, flew in -

met, brought to the hotel, the room was chic, the next day bmw was already booked and paid for, excellent service, thank you!

seller made an 8 day round 12 hours before the departure, when all the other sellers refused
Tickets were received in a couple of hours, everything went without any problems, flew like our own money :) Thank you, I will return :)

I used the Okul service. I needed a full package flight to 4 people, two hotels and a flight back.

Spain was chosen, hotels for my price category and an air tickets were selected. As a gift, the seller made a round-trip transfer.

Everything went smoothly at work, there were small issues that were immediately resolved, and Okul was almost always in touch.

By communication Okul is not verbose, but everything is clear and to the point.

In general, I can recommend Okul as a master of his craft.

I took advantage of good turn of this service, took an air ticket + hotel, I was very pleased, the seller went to the meetng repeatedly, also helped with excursions and rented a yacht.

In the future I will contact only with him.

I went to Okul at a troubled time - we thought that we would fly, then we were not sure we would fly, the dates were shaking there, there was a lot of text in the messenger.

At first, the dialogue did not work out due to the lack of understanding, but then when everything was arranged, it turned out that it was more than an adequate and responsible Seller of Services

I booked some good hotels and all kinds of excursions. I also received a transfer from the Airport to the hotel as a gift - not a trifle and nice =)

I had a rest in very good and expensive hotels with such a big discount

I used the services of the seller, he did everything at a high level, the flight with a transfer went smoothly and comfortably. I used this service for the first time, accordingly it was a little scary and a lot of questions, but Okul explained everything clear. Tickets given 16 hours before departure. We worked without a guarantor. There are a bunch of payment options. I recommend!

Air tickets - I want to note that 98% of sellers refused due to difficulties. Okul took over and helped to organize an airport transfer and air ticket. Everything is at the highest level, without delay, everything is clear and pleasant! Many thanks!

Just a couple days ago I was in paradise, into which Okul sent me. Maybe he doesn’t always answer right away, but we are all living people. My thanks for a great stay!

Okul made a car and a hotel for 10 days, in a not-so-easy direction, everything went smoothly. The person is reliable, he doesn’t give up difficult situations ;) Contact him for sure!