Sign in to follow this  
Newb2moneymaker2019

10,800$ Cashout first Setup done XD

hello fellow Carding Community members
Over 9 months last year spent on lots of research and trials finally came to pay off.
Made 10,800$ from my first setup. and made couple new one. I hope I can hit 100k
doing payment processor was like dream that seemed to never happen but stuck to it and never gave up.
Came across many guides both fake and genuine. some would motivate to keep trying while others were just dumb shit written by sellers who were only after your few bucks.
Payment Processor Cashing out is real and am happy to say it keep trying till you make it. but you need investment and you must know what you're doing.
The no GO zone like payment processors are now a blink to make several thousands from it.
To give something back to this wonderful community am willing to mentorship some (not free tho) with full my support. Guarantee you'll make money with me.
Kind regards your fellow working ass off Darket citizen CaptainAmeria

Over 9 months last year spent on lots of research and trials finally came to pay off.
Made 10,800$ from my first setup. and made couple new one. I hope I can hit 100k
doing payment processor was like dream that seemed to never happen but stuck to it and never gave up.
Came across many guides both fake and genuine. some would motivate to keep trying while others were just dumb shit written by sellers who were only after your few bucks.
Payment Processor Cashing out is real and am happy to say it keep trying till you make it. but you need investment and you must know what you're doing.
The no GO zone like payment processors are now a blink to make several thousands from it.
To give something back to this wonderful community am willing to mentorship some (not free tho) with full my support. Guarantee you'll make money with me.
am interested in your mentorship , however am new to this but have been nonstop research

[/QUOTE

Mentorship application being sent
Contacting information pending

Hi Capitain America, know that it will be an honor for me that you are my mentor. I am a carding lover and I have already succeeded in having 10 CC's, I would really like to increase my knowledge and I am willing to work hard for it

Kind regards

Hi Capitain America, know that it will be an honor for me that you are my mentor. I am a carding lover and I have already succeeded in having 10 CC's, I would really like to increase my knowledge and I am willing to work hard for it

Kind regards
nigga its just fraud, this isnt the karate kid movie, nigga said my mentor

nigga its just fraud, this isnt the karate kid movie, nigga said my mentor
I want you to be my mentor and I'm willing to learn
Be clearer in your answer

Kind regards

Hey, I posted before that I'm looking for a mentor! How much sir? I'm a very quick learner and willing to pay for tuition. Need to network with like minded people. Also congrats mate!

Hey, I posted before that I'm looking for a mentor! How much sir? I'm a very quick learner and willing to pay for tuition. Need to network with like minded people. Also congrats mate!
It's a fraud... Why are u still sending messages.. are these bots?

Straight up... You talk like you from Cali... I'm in Cali and maybe we can exchange ideas and try and get some papers. Hmu
I read these like I’m from Cali. I want ins.

Can u help me?

investment mentorship = You make serious money.
So let me get this right??
You have some beginners luck 1 time and now you want the community to pay you?
How stupid do you think people are? Please keep your current mind set and in no time you will be making big bucks trading snacks inside.

Oh I am sure you can do 24hrs in there as well and charge for mentoring seems to be about the same mark.