Pumpgunbilal

Homeless and broke, anybody got some help?

Been homeless for 8 weeks now, in my early 20s, laptop infected with a zeroaccess rootkit, in a clinic since 3 days after trying to light myself on fire. Anybody got some help? I'll take dirty money and use my legit german bank account for services if needed. Any help is welcome.

The only thing I can say my brother is stay strong and never give up. Have faith and keep going. Good things will come in due time. I know it it hard but be consistent and never give up bro. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By msjx949
      So I have mail containing PayPal card. How, if possible, do I activate it and cashout?
    • By Shakazulu
      Hi,  I'm new to the world of hacking, carding,  loading and spamming. I'm looking for a teacher we can work. Dm me I'm a fast learner. I've been a middle man for a loader before. Waiting 
    • By 135thStreetGeek
      Looking for anyone with a BoA, Wells Fargo, Chase, TD , PNC, Santander, US Bank or CapitalOne account, that wants to make Guaranteed Money Next Day... 50/50 split 
      SERIOUS BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY !!!
      Account MUST be at least more then 3 Months ACTIVE with Transactions, Preferably aged 1-3 years for Bigger Drops

( A# & R#’s FRESH )
      Hit me if you need check sauce too 
      Telegram: @RedRumRu
    • By 135thStreetGeek
      Anyone have bank accounts with checking and savings that want to make 3k - 8k  
      ( Mobile Deposit or physical card drop )
      Instant or Next Day , Serious business Only  
      Account MUST be more then 3 months ACTIVE with Transactions, Preferably 1-2 years for Bigger Drops
      All paperwork being dropped is up to date and CLEARING ( A# & R#’s FRESH )
      Ask me for my Telegram and Let’s get Active