What is Escrow Service?
- Our escrow service reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both buyers and sellers are satisfied.
- It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when buyers confirms the deal as completed.
- While the payment is 'In Escrow' the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money due to fraud.
- In case of problems you can request a full refund opening a escrow dispute.
- The service fee is 3% of the transaction Amount (If you are VIP Member you do not pay Escrow Fee)
How does Escrow Service Work?
- Buyer and seller agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer transfers the payment to the escrow service.
- Seller completes the deal.
- Buyer approves the deal.
- Seller is paid.
How to use Escrow Service?
The customer contacts the administrator: KINGTV through private messages with the following content:
1) Link to the requested service or profile of the second party of the transaction
2) The transaction amount (in $ or BTC) that you bring to the guarantor service
3) Escrow fee size (3%)
4) Total Due (transaction amount + escrow fee size)
5) Payment Method (BTC / WU / MG / PM)
1) Requested service: http://carder.tv/index.php?/escrow-service/
2) Transaction amount: 500$
3) Escrow fee size (3%) = $15
4) Total Due = $ 515
- You will receive the details for the funds transfer in the response message.
- After receiving the transfer, the administrator approves other side’s ability to fulfill their duties.
- If the transaction was unsuccessful 3% will not be returned.
- Administrators do not sell anything.
- The transaction can be for any amount.
Where you can buy Bitcoins?
- You don't have BITCOIN yet? You can buy from from your city. Just enter on www.localbitcoins.com or www.paxful.com
- Buy bitcoin with MoneyGram / Western Union. Just enter on https://ultrachange.biz/
- Buy bitcoin with Credit Card. Just enter on https://purchase.bitcoin.com
- Buy bitcoin with cash from your city's ATM. Just enter on https://coinatmradar.com/countries